viernes, 8 de enero de 2010

:) i am :]



I am CristHian (i know with TH, c'mon, you can do it)
My parents are one Salvador and incredible Marina
i have brothers ...
I am Colombian (But I do belong to the planet whole)
I am a pitiful copy of Spider-Man, Champollion, and McCartney)
I am music, books, comics, and tv-radio
''i got soul but i’m not a soldier''
I love you but i can’t and i’m sorry (sometimes)
I know you love me, but you can’t stand me (always)
I am bitter, i am bitter-sweet, i am mr nasty
I not smoke, I drink (no much)
I am Egypt, i am Lutherking, i am Art, i am Hobbit, i am lennon... I’m the Underground culture and Sfi
''i am indie, disco, hip hop, blues, vallenato, i am rock''
I am here!
i am just a human being.
with the heart in the center, headphones on my head and hands-free

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario